Mummy spoke to the nice vet again today – as my limp is still no better, it’s been decided to take me off the pain killers / anti-inflammatories and see if that has any effect.  I must admit that I’m not looking forward to it, but if Mummy wants to do it, then I will do it for her.

This entry was posted in FCP. Bookmark the permalink.